Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Vintage Consumer: "Easy Going"

Vintage clothing is a broad topic with many different types of consumers. There is what I’d like to call the “easy-going” type like me. I appreciate vintage and own a great deal of it. About 45% of my clothing and accessories are vintage or have been handed down from my mother or grandmother. I have also worked at a vintage clothing store and experienced the lifestyle. I do, however, appreciate other types of clothing as well. While I wont pass up a great thrift store piece, I definitely wouldn’t consider myself a “vintage lover”, “collector,” or a “thrifter”. 

Some of my favorite vintage finds:

Found at: Grandmother's closet

Found at: HoneyMoon Bungalow, thriftstore, Louisiana

Found at : HoneyMoon Bungalow, thrift store, Louisiana

Found at: Shorts- Good Will, Shirt, Civvies

Found at: Jacket- The Clothing Warehouse, Shirt- Civvies

Found at: The Clothing Warehouse

Found at: Civvies

Found at: Civvies

Found at: What Goes Around, thrift store, Louisiana
(I was excited about the pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment